EvonSys, We are seeking talented Pega Developers with 7+ years of relevant experience in Pega and have experience in Smart Dispute to join our global dynamic team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate who has experience working on Pega latest version of Smart Dispute and should be able to look at the client's current dispute process and propose re-alignment of SD to cater the needs the client have. A good understanding of Smart Dispute is a must.
- Use proven communication skills to collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements.
- Need to possess excellent skills to Identify and drive process optimization and process streamlining for client Business processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure design and application profiling.
- Strong knowledge on various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types like Activities, Functions, Data Transforms, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Ruleset Management.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions / projects from technical perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Mandatory to have Pega Smart Dispute experience
- Mandatory to have CLSA certification
- Should be familiar with Pega version 8 or above
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure designs, Pega PRPC concepts and rule types.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions/projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.