Job Title: Pega Senior Developer (CSSA and LSA) with Pega Smart Investigate experience
Location: Chennai and Hyderabad , India
Experience: 5+ years in Pega technology platform with SI experience
Certifications: CSSA or CLSA certification.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Use proven communication skills to collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements.
- Need to possess excellent skills to Identify and drive process optimization and process streamlining for client Business processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure design and application profiling.
- Strong knowledge on various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types like Activities, Functions, Data Transforms, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Ruleset Management.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions / projects from technical perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mandatory to have Pega Smart Investigate experience
- Mandatory to have CSSA OR CLSA certification
- Should be familiar with Pega version 8 or above
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure designs, Pega PRPC concepts and rule types.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions/projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.