Minimum 5years of experience in Pega development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CSSA OR CLSA certification experience is mandatory
- Candidate worked on Pega latest version of Smart Investigate, Smart Dispute, it’s a Plus. They should be able to look at the client's current dispute process and propose re-alignment of SD to cater the needs the client have. Should have good understanding of what SD can do.
- Should be familiar with Pega version 8
Desired Candidate Profile
- Use proven communication skills to collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements.
- Need to possess excellent skills to Identify and drive process optimization and process streamlining for client Business processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure design and application profiling.
- Strong knowledge on various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types like Activities, Functions, Data Transforms, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Ruleset Management.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions / projects from technical perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.