EVONSYS We are looking for,
Senior Developer – Pega Robotics (RPA / RDA)
Experience in developing automation solutions using PEGA RPA platform.
- Bachelor's / master’s degree in engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Must have 5+ years of Development experience in core Technologies - .Net / Java.
- Must have 3+ years of PEGA Robotics development experience & PEGA BPM Integration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment.
- Banking & finance domain background / experience is desired.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on Development on PEGA Robotics Automation projects.
- Develop custom code using C# and Oracle PL/SQL scripting.
- Integrate and deploy solution in Robot Manager and PEGA BPM platform.
- Deploy and administer BOTS in Azure cloud ecosystem, support production deployments on monthly basis.
- Work in Agile environment and ensure self-accountability for project delivery.
- Understand the business process and improve the BOT performance by fine turning the BOT activities.
- Solving technical issues related to RPA platform on VM environment. Troubleshooting the basic network, application, and access issues.
- Supports and partners with IT management teams on changing Business and Usual (BAU) directives and advanced planning activities that affect the RPA team.
- Work with peer to ensure that all RPA issues are addressed. Ensuring the uptime is consistent for all BOT (VM machines).
- Documenting all procedures related to RPA support. Accountable for every assigned task for fixing and delivering the right support.
- Ensure that any automation delivered are registered in the Agency’s Bot Registry upon release to Production.
- Develop and maintain automated process documentation.
- Maintain and modify existing RPA Bot processes to improve performance, correct errors/bugs, and adapt to any new configurations.
- Participate in the identification of new business processes that are able to benefit from the use of RPA solutions.